Full-Time Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist Consultant – 135 EUR to 160 EUR per day
Exciting new opportunity to join a fresh Project at a most outstanding pay!
APPLY HERE or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate: 135 EUR to 160 EUR per day
(Depending on your daily rate negotiated before and after the interview, you can make around 2750 EUR / month of which you can keep a NET income of about 2500 EUR as an ‘egyeni vállalkozó’ (Self employed/Sole trader) which is about 880.000 HUF NET / month)
Initial Contract Duration: 4 months (with possible extensions)
Preferred Start Date: ASAP. When do you think you could join?
Contracting options: Freelance self employed (‘egyeni vallalkozó’). We will explain this to you in detail. It is not complicated at all.
Job Code: 1902/32975
English and German or Italian or Japanese or Swedish or French or Spanish or Danish or Czech or Dutch or Romanian or Slovak or Slovenian or Portuguese
Determination; competitive drive; eagerness to learn all facets of the company; strong desire to provide exceptional customer service; hunger to make an immediate impact on a solid growing company. Never satisfied with the status quo and always hungry to learn more. This is what we seek in our Procurement & Supply Chain Specialist!
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions
- Assist in data collection and analysis of the supply chain information.
- Help develop approaches to streamline data collection and analysis process.
- Efficiently manage distribution of product inventory – purchase orders to vendors, shipment tracking, warehouse communications and invoicing.
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone.
- Serve as a liaison in negotiations between product development, management team, sales force, and suppliers
- Follow the knowledgebases & guidelines while performing the tasks
- Actively participate in the updating of the standard operating procedures, once a change is noticed.
- Fast and prompt communication among internal and external stakeholders, strengthening positive contact with internal and external teams
- Proactively contribute and recommend process optimization and improvement tips for the team.
- Coordinate with different departments to manage inventory levels at multiple branch and plant locations
- Maintain positive and professional working relationships with suppliers.
- Establish reliability and initiative to create a higher standard of performance through meeting set deadlines, achieving goals and objective and pursuing efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Project or Team Lead.
- Become a backup if needed and instructed by the Project or Team Lead.
- Support the Team Leader by providing reporting data
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in accurate manner
- Activities may also include, reconciliations, processing requests, Journals, posting transactions into ERP, validation of input received
- Procurement/Supply Chain Management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Basic accounting knowledge/experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understand of end to end process cycle
- Attention to details, ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate – Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Self-Starter; ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, learn new tasks and skills, and willingness to what is necessary to get the job done right.
- Work hard & smart—never satisfied with the status quo. Possess high expectations of what can be accomplished by self & team.
- Ability to thrive under pressure!
- English and German or Italian or Japanese or Swedish or French or Spanish or Danish or Czech or Dutch or Romanian or Slovak or Slovenian or Portuguese
Strong Preference For:
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- More than 2 language knowledge
- ERP knowledge
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE or via email: email@example.com - Please specify where you´ve seen the job.
333 total views, 1 today