Full-Time Product Designer
Andersen is a European pre-IPO software development company uniting over 3,100 top-notch professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family!
Operating on the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects in various industries, such as Financial Services, Healthcare, Logistics, Travel and Hospitality, Telecommunications, Automotive, and others.
We invite a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our team and offer you the opportunity to work remotely on projects for our customers in North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
- Performing various types of analysis, such as business problem analysis, user problem definition, competitive analysis, and user path analysis;
- Generating product improvement hypotheses and testing them;
- Planning, preparing, and executing user interface testing;
- Designing visual interfaces and working with product design systems;
- Working on team projects around the world and communicating with the company’s design community.
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer and/or in product design for 3+ years;
- Experience with a full-cycle product team with basic development methodologies (Agile/Scrum/Waterfall/Kanban);
- Experience in conducting UX research;
- Experience in creating and working with ready-to-use design systems and an understanding of atomic design principles;
- Strong knowledge of Figma and Sketch;
- Good self-presentation and teamwork skills;
- Level of English – from Intermediate;
- Portfolio demonstrating your experience in all stages of design, such as analysis, prototyping, and testing.
- Skills with Adobe XD, Axure RP, InVision, Principle, ProtoPie, Framer, and other prototyping tools.
Reasons to join us:
- Andersen’s design team works with customers from various domains. Our portfolio includes projects for such companies as Siemens, Samsung, Shieldpay, TUI, Ryanair, etc.;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- The company has mentoring and adaptation systems for each new employee. Our transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine your development path and plan your growth;
- We hold open streams on our YouTube channel, offer corporate courses, host thematic blogs, deliver speeches at open venues, and compensate the participation in conferences/workshops/lectures. The company provides access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- You will have an opportunity to work with a full design cycle – from UX research and customer workshops to user testing and metrics analysis;
- We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of corporate discounts;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
How to Applymy.firstname.lastname@example.org
659 total views, 5 today