Full-Time Program Manager
Vodafone Hungary is looking for
- Define methodology and standards for project management across the company
- Provide standard templates and tools for common activities.
- Define project related processes (risk management, project lifecycle processes etc.)
- Project manage key cross-functional company projects.
- Responsible for delivering project in time and within agreed budget and quality standards (incl. risk management, dependency tracking, status communication and escalation)
- Ensure visible leadership of key projects and align goals and scope if necessary.
- Support other departments with tools, knowledge and coaching to manage their projects on their own according to the defined project management methodology.
- Responsible for developing consolidated progress reports and status updates of all strategic company projects as appropriate.
- Report project status to Vodafone Hungary senior management team.
- Ensures throughout the pool of program managers the delivery of the development projects.
- College/University degree
- At least 5 years experience in a multinational business environment, preferably telecommunications in a process (re)engineering role.
- Fluent English
- Strong project management experience
- Familiarity with project management methodology and processes.
- Good analytical and strategic skills and focus
- Good interpersonal and influencing skill
- Proven project management knowledge (agile or waterfall)
Vodafone Magyarország Zrt.
Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
Employment Type : Permanent
How to Applyhttps://vodafone.taleo.net/careersection/2a/jobdetail.ftl?job=VOD0003TH&lang=en
8271 total views, 3 today