This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-Time Programmer C#/ASP.NET developer (back-end and front-end and proficient in sql
- EMAIL DIRECT TO OUR OFFICE NOT THROUGH website and we would like examples of your Project design to assess interview SEND EMAIL TO THIS ADDRESS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY and email us your expectations and WHY you are a value asset to our company. Salary discussed at interview dependent ion skills
- Project Design capabilities essential.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- Required skill(s): ASP.NET, MS SQL Server.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- You may be home based or work in our office in Central Budapest
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s).
Mediclinic Software develops Medical Practice Management Software. We are looking to hire a candidate who is a forward thinker and suggestion ideas oriented person.
You will be working on our database management system developing some things such as
Security back and front ends
Implement on-line questionnaires that users can customise to add new questionnaires themselves
Integrating 3rd party services such as Paypal and others
You must be a dedicated team player working with our development team and DE-BUG your work. Attention to the finest detail is required.
How to Applyapply by sending you email to firstname.lastname@example.org OUR PROGRAMMERS tell us this is an exciting project and will be ongoing for life to meet Medical practice needs and those of Government. We are leaders in what we do and excel in excellence. This is a CAREER not a short course. We are just opening in Budapest and relocating IT operations to Hungary. You may elect to be HOME based if you choose. We supply everything There will be a skills test to evaluate your suitability. ENGLISH IS REQUIRED for our software. Please indicate the salary expectation NETTO
682 total views, 1 today