Full-Time Project Manager
The international IT сompany Andersen is looking for an experienced Project Manager. Our company builds high-quality software by following project management standards and best practices.
We invite you to join our team of numerous technical and certified Project Managers. In the course of your work, you will exchange experiences with your counterparts and apply your skills in different areas and domains. In addition, our well-established management processes will allow you to reach a new level of your advancement and career.
Andersen is a pre-IPO software development company providing a full cycle of services. For over 15 years, we’ve been helping companies around the world transform their businesses by creating effective digital solutions using innovative technology.
There is work related to the development and improvement of the company’s internal projects. These projects are complex, high-load, and of high priority.
– Setting up, adapting, and managing processes on a project – from requirements gathering to technical support;
– Directly interacting and communicating with customers;
– Managing project budgets, risks, documentation, and reporting;
– Selecting and forming project teams, organizing teamwork, setting workflows, prioritizing, tracking deadlines, and motivating your teams;
– Drawing up and managing product backlogs and planning sprints;
– Managing the development of multiple products simultaneously and coordinating the work on individual improvements.
– Experience as an IT Project Manager for 2+ years;
– Experience in managing web projects;
– Understanding of software development tools and techniques;
– Strong knowledge of Agile principles, practices, and ceremonies, including scalable frameworks;
– Systematic thinking and the ability to find common ground with colleagues, partners, and customers;
– Self-confidence, excellent communication skills, flexibility, initiative, perseverance, and responsibility;
– Ability to multitask and stress resistance;
– Good understanding of technical aspects and the ability to perform task estimation;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. There is an opportunity to change projects and/or develop expertise in any business domain you are interested in;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– The most important thing that we value in our employees is a commitment to continuous learning. The company supports them in this and gives access to the best educational platforms, seminars, and practices. In addition, for over 15 years, Andersen has assembled a huge knowledge base and established a robust resource management institution;
– We offer an opportunity to undergo training and gain certification from Scrum providers and such organizations as Kanban University, ICAgile, AWS, and many more;
– The company provides access to the corporate training portal with such educational programs as Agile PM, Growth Mindset for Agile Delivery, DevOps Practices, Cloud Service, and others, as well as training on project management, negotiations and sales, etc.;
– Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company’s offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
*The vacancy assumes the possibility of remote work (remote/on-site). We will only consider applications with a resume.
How to Applycv.firstname.lastname@example.org
1576 total views, 11 today
Leave a Reply