Full-Time Project Manager
Hoffmann Technics AG is a corporation working in the field of electric drives. The company is a manufacturer of AC and DC drives, producing low and high voltage three phase motors as well as medium voltage, variable frequency drives and soft starters – a Swiss company with a tradition going back to 1958 providing solutions to commercial, industrial and municipal customers. Currently we are looking for a
Project Manager, with a minimum of three years experience
to coordinate all the processing regarding key clients starting from initial orders up to successful operation of electric drives – start April 2020 or negotiable – residence change not required.
- You coordinate various electrical projects and are responsible for preparing project documents.
- You develop budgets and work out cost estimates based on project requirements.
- You implement project procedures and make sure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- You use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- You report to the management about the ongoing projects and their progress.
- You lead or participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- You maintain and foster contacts with suppliers, technicians, end-users and governmental authorities.
- You will represent the company towards the stakeholders and will develop and maintain effective relationships between concerned parties.
- You independently perform most assignments with instructions as to the general results expected.
- You are a professional with solid technical background or hands-on experience (electrical field preferable), willing to travel a lot (Middle East, Russia, etc.)
- You have very good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- You have diplomatic flair, very good communication skills, openness and joy in working with people of different cultures
- You have administrative and organizational skills, technical expertise, budgeting experience, strong computer skills
- You are a responsible and reliable person with a convincing presence and an open mind
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and a healthy portion of humor complete your profile
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org For further information you may contact Mrs Joy Luterbacher, +41 71 223 27 67.
81 total views, 2 today