Full-Time Property Manager & Professional Cleaning Services
Searching for reliable candidates in Budapest. The scope of this position is to assist the BeReal.Estate Real Estate and Management team in offering their guests the best experience for their visit’s within the company’s rental network. This position entails clear and direct communication with the members of the BeReal.Estate team as well as meetings and friendly service for the company’s clients and guests.
- Meeting with all BeReal.Estate guests in a timely manner and representing the company with professionalism and care.
- Speaking with guests in English in a friendly and positive manner
- Assisting guests if they have any questions or if there is an emergency with the unit.
- Timely responses to management requests regarding check-in and check out details.
- Arriving at guest check-in appointments on time to provide the guest keys and review the unit if required.
- Familiarity with the location/neighborhood/city of the units in order to answer any guest questions about the area.
- Knowledge of how to use all building/unit amenities and appliances, and where all supplies are located inside each unit and how to use everything.
- Collecting the keys at the time of guest check out.
- Detailed inspection after guests leave, notifying management immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org if any attention is required to the unit.
- Arranging the care of cleaning of the unit (can handle yourself or outsourcing a cleaning company) cleaning can also be offered to guests mid stay for an additional 20€ charge, we will have you arrange this if needed as well.
- Responsible for meeting the check in requirements from guest to guests and ensure cleaning and unit is ready upon arrival of new guests.
- Shopping for necessary supplies for the apartment upon request of management (toilet paper, coffee, soap, etc.) Expenses for shopping to be covered by management upon received receipts, additional 10€ per shopping trip to be paid.
- Good communication and organisation with the BeReal.Estate team.
How to ApplyIf you believe this position could be a good fit for you, please send your English CV and cover letter to email@example.com
635 total views, 2 today