Freelance Python Developer
With over three decades of combined experience in the startup world we know exactly how to cut the fat and go lean and mean to what actually matters. We bring extensive experience from different markets such as FinTech, PropTech, InsureTech, OnlineDating, HealthTech, CarSharing and more to the table. We built- and scaled local- and remote teams, helped to navigate investor relations and raised millions in capital.
You will be working with the data science team reporting directly to the head of data science. Your main task is transforming mathematical models and ideas into Python code. If you can help out with some infrastructure management on AWS it would help a lot but is not a requirement.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Python developer
- Good mathematical/statistical understanding
- Fluency in English speaking and writing
- Degree in computer science / math / or similar is a big plus
- Previous experience with geodata processing is a plus
- Experience with superset is a plus
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redshift is a plus
- Experience with AWS infrastructure is a plus
You will gain valuable hands on knowledge about cutting edge data science and machine learning topics. Preferred availability would be around 80 hours per month with at least 2 hours working time overlap with the CEST timezone on weekdays. Our main team is located in Berlin/Germany, but we are open for remote work as well.
How to ApplyReach out by sharing your CV and salary expectations with us. Our team is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, but we operate mostly on a remote setup! We welcome applications for freelance and more permanent positions.
383 total views, 2 today