Full-Time Quality manager
Drive implementation of Process improvements through Lean/Six Sigma and PDCA
· Handling a team of QAs or QTLs
· Implement Operational Excellence Tools (5S, RCA, Lean, Standard Work, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, Tiered Accountability & GEMBA).
· Establish and maintain Quality Management system for the account
· Identify and develop end-to-end process transformation opportunities and strategic profit improvement initiatives
· Periodic reporting to management on improvements achieved
· Mentor staff on quality related projects as a part of their career development plans
· Lead new process design (Designing As-is and To-be Process Mapping) and propose alternate business process designs
· Effective implementation models surrounding quality control of Digital/IT projects and plan for technical efficiency/productivity improvement
· Replicate best practices from other locations/processes to improve process performance.
· Design training programs, train staff on Operational Excellence Tools & promote culture of Kaizen.
· Support & guide staff on quality related projects as a part of their career development plans.
· Carry out effective Knowledge Management
· Participate actively in all quality related audits both internal as well as external
116 total views, 1 today