Full-Time Real Estate Agent
Immobiliare Budapest.com is looking for a motivated colleague that can contribute and grow with our Real Estate Unit, who can act as a professional real estate intermediary between sellers and buyers.
Our ideal candidate should be very open-minded, energetic with an entrepreneurial mindset. He/she should be very capable of sourcing and closing deals on both ends (between sellers and our agency as between buyers and sellers).
Primary responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
The position is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate as our business is not only an intermediary but also an active investor in the real estate segment.
Essential Functions – Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Display and market (residential and commercial) real property to possible buyers and explain their features.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.).
- Cooperate with appraisers, attorneys, lenders, home inspectors and construction contractors.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing the signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Contact utility companies where needed for service hookups to clients’ property.
- Conduct seminars and training sessions for sales agents in order to improve sales techniques when needed.
- Locate and appraise undeveloped areas for building sites, based on evaluations of area market conditions.
- Get in touch with developers (key accounts) to secure contracts.
- Get in touch with building managers to discover opportunities to source properties for sale or management.
- Seek opportunities to source through local portals.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy character
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Great negotiation skills.
- Availability when necessary out of regular office hours.
- Knowledge of Hungarian real estate, the Hungarian property market (especially Budapest and the central districts) is a plus.
- Work experience in real estate (as a broker, in real estate appraisal or similar) or as a salesperson is a plus.
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s licence is a plus.
How to ApplyPlease send your application to email@example.com
297 total views, 4 today