We are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our prosperous team in Budapest. You will be working closely with clients to understand position specifications and qualifications and source the best possible candidate to meet those needs. In addition, you will develop and implement recruitment plans to quickly fill positions with top talent, while leading candidates through the selection process with a focus on extraordinary customer service and frequent/transparent communication.
What will we expect of you?
- Build a talent pool for consideration for current and future openings by utilizing strategic and creative recruitment and sourcing techniques
- Present opportunities to passive candidates and court candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Partner with aligned leaders on understanding current and future staffing needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers on market information as it relates to searches and influence hiring decisions and next steps for candidates in consideration
- Develop effective recruitment plans and strategies, which may include handling third party search firm referrals by acting as the main liaison between an agency and internal customer(s)
- Review and appropriately handle sensitive employment and/or competition agreement issues, which may periodically arise
- Work on complex HR projects and identify and implement process improvements
Does this sound like you?
- Corporate recruiting experience
- Full professional proficiency German is required
- Excellent interviewing and assessment skills
- Experience operating in a consultative and/or advisory capacity
- Strong interpersonal, listening, negotiation, social, and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to make independent decisions and act on them accordingly
- Ability to recruit/source candidates possessing various skill sets for a wide variety of profiles and business units
- Deep understanding of internet sourcing, direct sourcing, cold calling, and networking recruitment methods
- Ability to work effectively within a virtual team environment
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
Kelly offers competitive compensation that includes a base salary and performance incentives, along with a comprehensive suite of benefits and career development opportunities.
Are ready to “roll up your sleeves and get it done” – this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
EOE including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
How to Applyhttps://careers.kellyservices.com/job/50756/Recruiter
282 total views, 1 today