Full-Time Recruiting specialist
Acasus – works in multiple countries to rapidly increase childhood survival rates and literacy.
We are looking for a recruiting specialist to help make this team a success.
Role in Brief
You will help find talented individuals who are passionate about improving health and education to join our teams working around the world.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Defining recruiting requirements and candidate profiles
- Reaching out to potential team members
- Reviewing incoming job applicants
- Managing the interview and recruitment processes
- Improving the recruiting process and strategy
- Attending events to recruit candidates
Our ideal recruiting specialist will have
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in teams to deliver ambitious goals
- Salesforce, HCM, or CRM experience is a plus
- Experience in recruiting or marketing is a plus
- A competitive compensation package
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- See your work have a tangible impact on health and education services every day
- Opportunities for education and professional development, including a dedicated budget
How to ApplyIf this excites you, send us an email including your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
841 total views, 7 today