- As our start-up “www.panaszok.com” is customer based and communication is important. Editing text according to search engine optimization, requirements. Wording, phrasing in English to Hungarian and vice versa in a fruitful way is crucial.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and open-minded new member to join our English/Hungarian team as an online redactor/editor and online publisher in our Budapest office. Experience in writing and translation from the sector of consumerism and customer service is a definite advantage; interest in editing, proofreading and monitoring.
- University degree (preferably in translation studies)
- Excellent knowledge of English/Hungarian
- Confident computer skills
- Hungarian and English native writer and speaker
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, in a reliable and precise manner
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- This position is suitable for candidates with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Editor, Copywriter
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English – higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Reading the complaints in the broadcasting program, preparing the books for publication by making necessary corrections, punctuation marks and misspellings in accordance with the general fiction, author’s style and the fluency of the text.
Capabilities and Specializations
- Having at least 1 year of experience in publishing,
- Hungarian advanced level judge,
- Judge the rules of Hungarian writing and spelling,
- Aiming a career in publishing only.
Budapest, 6t district
How to ApplyPlease send your English language resumé and motivation letter to email@example.com email address. Application deadline is September 30, 2019.
431 total views, 1 today