Full-Time Regional Product Specialist (Hungarian Language)
We are Roche – one of the global leaders in pharmaceuticals/ biotech with 94,000 people teaming up across 100 countries every day to push back the frontiers of healthcare. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
With ambition to expand the team internationally and bring even greater values to our customers, we are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic member to join our regional customer service center (RCSC) in Warsaw. You will become part of a truly vibrant environment, where our engineering specialists are committed every day to assisting Roche customers (hospital/ private labs) on varied complex instruments and innovative diagnostic devices. You will be the first contact for Roche users of our technologies, through serving as a liaison and expert for all consultative and technical matters involving the most modern Roche equipment and applications.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with support requests and queries from customers and Roche staff (engineers, sales representatives) via phone or e-mail, by utilizing comprehensive knowledge of Roche technologies (e.g. blood gas instruments).
- Providing technical support/ configuration/ installation/ troubleshooting for Roche analytical instruments or systems using phone and remote connection.
- Taking over technical activities on customer sites, supporting field service/ application specialists and sales representatives.
- Designing and conducting training for customers and Roche employees within Poland and/ or abroad.
- Being responsible for information and knowledge transfer, supporting product updates and new launches as well as quality monitoring.
- Cooperating with colleagues from other countries/ Global Team and taking initiatives in your own individual projects and goals.
This role requires:
- Native/ fluent Hungarian language skills (obligatory).
- University degree (BSc, MSc, PhD) in Biomedical Engineering/ Biology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Electronics or related field.
- Good English communication skills – necessary for training courses abroad/ documentation/ team cooperation.
- Problem solving skills / methodological search for errors.
- Being focused on providing excellent service to our customers, demonstrating strong listening and communication skills when engaging with people, and feeling comfortable as part of a team.
- Knowledge in usage of business software (e.g. MS Office), knowledge in usage of documentation tools (CRM).
- Very good organization skills, with a desire to complete tasks ensuring you always deliver on your promises.
- A self-starter who takes pride in his achievements but equally can overcome set-backs quickly looking for the positive in every situation.
- Willingness to continuously learn; ability to work under pressure.
- Exposure to professional medical/ technical environments is an advantage.
- A dynamic working environment in an international team in Warsaw where you would be in close contact with Roche Global Team
- Competitive salary and transparent remuneration system
- Relocation package and other benefits
- Systematic career development opportunities
- The background of a successful Swiss-origin company
Who you are
You are someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are but the starting point. You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively. You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms.
Ideally you come from a similar working background (medical, chemistry, biology or related), where handling problems and dealing with queries from the healthcare area is familiar to you.
You are passionate about helping people and providing a good service and works well within an international team environment.
How to ApplyTo apply today send your CV to: email@example.com with “Regional Product Specialist, HU” in the title. We reserve the right to answer only selected offers. Please include on the application the statement: "I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data included in the recruitment documents by Roche Diagnostics Polska sp. Z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Wybrzeże Gdyńskie 6B, 01-531 Warsaw, for current and future recruitment processes. I have been informed that Roche Diagnostics Polska sp. z o.o. will be the administrator of the personal data provided by me, as defined in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and that I have the right to access the contents of their data and to correct them"
2149 total views, 1 today