Full-Time Regional Supply Planner (Budapest)
Regional Supply Planner position is open at our client who is a prestigious multinational company, which is operating a Shared Service Centre in Budapest. This is an exciting opportunity for talents who want to be a part of a busy, dynamically growing, and vibrant team.
The responsibilities of the Regional Supply Planner are the following:
– Generating Demand plan with highest possible Accuracy by constantly fostering for most actual business information
– Leading Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) implementation process for selected Accounts, ensuring proper parameterisation before handover to Customer Care for daily business routine
– Coordinating Product life cycle management focusing on efficient introduction and timely removal of products
– Support integrated Business Planning
– Identify and solve potential issues / risks, suggest additional control points
– Maintaining balance between Demand and Supply by providing options taking into consideration Customer segmentation
– Acting as Change agent for supply chain initiatives and within the Regional Team
– Maintaining cooperative relationship with the business partners, other colleagues.
To be considered an ideal candidate for this role, you will need to have a university or college degree as well as 5-8 years of experience as a Supply Planner or similar role at a Manufacturing company. You are also required to have good analytical, and strong problem solving skills along with SAP experience. An innovative and flexible personality as well as fluent English is also crucial.
Job reference: 1197978
3085 total views, 3 today