Full-Time Remote Human Resources Assistant
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours
Scopic Software is seeking a Remote Human Resources Assistant to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. This is a full-time position.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in assisting with the implementation of HR policies and an understanding of the dynamics of a remote company. You must be a compassionate and motivated professional, who will thrive in our fast-paced, global environment.
At Scopic, we believe great employees can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our company benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Bring Your Skills to a Successful, Fast-Growing Software Company
Our innovative virtual model breaks down traditional office barriers, creating an agile, startup-like environment with all the resources, stability, and brand recognition of a large, established company. We are constantly adapting and evolving, and employees are encouraged to think outside the box. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. On a daily basis, you will collaborate with talented team members from around the world and have a voice in key decision-making. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, café, etc.)
- Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Interesting, challenging tasks
- Working to promote a positive company culture and to increase social cohesion amongst employees
- Some understanding of US and international HR standards
- Servings a point of contact for current employees and new hires
- Assisting with employee performance reviews
- Ability to maintain and fully leverage our online HR system
- Compiling reports and preparing spreadsheets and updating the department dashboard
- Completing onboarding and offboarding efforts
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Assistance with travel coordination as requested
- Experience working with cloud-based HR systems (e.g. Zoho People, Bamboo, etc.)
- Work experience 2+ years in a related field
- Ability to be discreet and trustworthy while handling sensitive information
- Experience working in an international environment
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the IT/Software industry, is a plus
- Must be independent and disciplined to work remotely
- Advanced English skills verbal and written
- Bachelor’s degree
Salary: $8-$12/hour depending on skills and experience.
This is a full-time remote position. Payment is monthly via wire transfer.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for manufacturing, media and entertainment, fintech, retail, and medical. Scopic Software has grown consistently since 2006 and continues to strive to make an impact in the software industry.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
How to ApplyPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jhrv?cjb_hash=O_GIdp71&apply_now=true
437 total views, 2 today