Part-Time Remote Legal Consultant
This is a remote, home-based position.
Come work with the world’s largest virtual company.
Now Hiring for a Remote Legal Consultant
As part of the project team, your role will include assisting with legal matters related to daily activities and to advise in legal documentation, negotiations, and contracts. You will work with miscellaneous matters that can benefit from sound judgement and investigative research.
The ideal candidate would have passed the appropriate certification to practice law in their country of origin and will be working as a practicing attorney. We will also consider applicants that are working towards this goal. Preferred candidates will have a significant understanding of US law and working with clients in the software industry.
- Knowledge of US law and/or international law
- Experience with web research related to various policies, including contract law in developed countries, labor law in various countries around the world, and software licensing matters
- Ability to assist with legal matters and advise in legal documentation, negotiations, contracts, etc.
- Ability to assist in the preparation and research of proposals related to legal proceedings including directly assisting a US attorney.
- Experience with dispute resolution especially using arbitration
- Experience with the revision of employee agreements
- Experience working with clients in the software industry
Benefits of working with Scopic Software
- Work your own hours
- No commute
- Competitive salary based on your personal skills and experience
- Well established internal procedures, documented processes, and tools
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Local meetups with Scopic colleagues
At Scopic Software, we have over 250 employees in over 30 countries all comfortably working from home/remotely.
Since a good work environment is crucial to creativity, the position gives you the freedom to work from anywhere, at any time. We value and respect every member of our team and encourage transparency in all areas of our work.
What we do
Custom solutions for virtually everything. We have over a decade of service in the software industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, developing digital products and user-centric software for a wide range of industries and niches including: Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Retail, Medical, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Scopic Software has grown consistently since 2006 and continues to strive to make an impact in the software industry. Today, it is the largest virtual company in the world, employing top talent globally.
Our clients are mostly located in North America and Europe. To find out more about our projects and technologies used please feel free to check out our portfolio: https://scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/
This is a part-time position with flexible hours.
Hourly rate range depending on skills and experience.
Potential retainer could be discussed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to ApplyPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01dvq
439 total views, 1 today