Full-Time Remote Manual QA – Intermediate-Senior
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Manual QA (Intermediate-Senior) to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive programmer, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems. The right candidate will work with a team of senior software engineers to review advanced web, desktop, and mobile applications.
At Scopic, we believe great QAs can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic builds are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code that keeps these cutting-edge applications running smoothly.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure understanding of project
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases, and report test results
- Perform functional, regression, integration, platform, and performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
- Identify, isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes using JIRA
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional design specifications and requirements
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems promptly
- Minimum 3 years of relevant QA experience
- Experience with software testing, including knowledge of testing phases and approaches
- Experience working with desktop, mobile, and web applications
- Experience creating and executing test cases from functional requirement documents and a test plan
- Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies (e.g. Smoke, Functional, Acceptance, and Regression)
- Experience defining bugs/defects
- Attention to detail
- Strong critical analysis skills, ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Salary: negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Employees are paid monthly via international bank transfer.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services to our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve brought to life software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
How to ApplyPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01ita?cjb_hash=O_ZVdj72&apply_now=true Have questions about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.
213 total views, 1 today