Full-Time Remote Technical/Automation QA Engineer
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Technical QA Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, here at Scopic you won’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Your work will make a difference.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- Good English reading, writing and spoken skills;
- 2+ years working experience in software QA;
- Experience with automated testing (e.g., Selenium Webdriver);
- Experience with API testing;
- Experience with performance and stress testing (e.g., JMeter);
- Experience with functional and regression testing;
- Some experience with Java and MSSQL for writing test scripts;
- Working experience with JIRA, Confluence, & Stash;
- Working experience with Linux;
- Git experience;
- Analytical and attention to detail skills;
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home;
- Good home computer and internet connection.
This is a full-time position.
Salary: $14 – $19 USD/hour depending on skills and experience.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
How to ApplyPlease apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0j54p?cjb_hash=O_VJDN31&apply_now=true Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
305 total views, 4 today