Full-Time Research Analyst
The global leader in wealth information and insight, Wealth-X partners with leading prestige brands across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and higher-education industries to fuel strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance. Wealth-X boasts the world’s most extensive collection of hand curated dossiers on the ultra wealthy and produces unparalleled high net worth market research. Founded in 2010, with more than 200 staff across North America, Europe and Asia, Wealth-X works with over 500 clients providing them with unique data, analysis, and counsel to drive business success.
- You will conduct secondary research, including collecting and analyzing data from various public domain source.
- Based on your own and research department techniques, fact-checking and verification of data gathered construct the information into a cohesive profile using in-house software.
- A portion of the research is focused on forming analysis of the wealthy individuals’ personal and financial background using valuation methods.
- This role requires attention to detail, speed, precision, and editorial capability. Successful candidates for this position will take part in a rigorous training program.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, any other foreign language is a plus.
- Computer literacy with experience using Microsoft Office Suite, typically Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with online research including digital repositories and other forms of online database tools.
- A sense of curiosity, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and with others.
- A fast, efficient and quality focused work ethic
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to ApplyGo to the direct link of the position and hit apply there!
1810 total views, 1 today