Full-Time Research Analyst
The global leader in wealth information and insight, Wealth-X partners with leading prestige brands across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and higher-education industries to fuel strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance. Wealth-X boasts the world’s most extensive collection of records on wealthy individuals and produces unparalleled data analysis to help organizations uncover, understand, and engage their target audience, as well as mitigate risk. Founded in 2010, with staff across North America, Europe and Asia, Wealth-X provides unique data, analysis, and counsel to a growing roster of over 500 clients, worldwide.
The Research Department
The Wealth-X Research Department consists of a Research Operations team, a Quality Assurance team, and an Optimization and Development team – all of which work together to achieve the department’s objective of building, expanding, maintaining, and updating the collection of records within the Wealth-X database in an accurate, timely, and organized manner. Research Analysts are part of the Research Operations team and report directly to the Director of Research Operations.
As part of the Research Operations team, the primary task of a Research Analyst is to create comprehensive profiles on wealthy individuals. The profiles require extensive online research in all available sources and contain information on various aspects of an individuals’ life – including their career history, a net worth estimate, interesting facts about the individual, and their known associates. The information contained in the profiles is then used by our clients to further their business interests (e.g. by helping an NGO identify donors, or a luxury brand reach customers).
Extensive training is provided to all Research Analysts prior to their commencing work on profiles.
- Expertise in conducting in-depth, secondary research using all available resources in the public domain and open-source intelligence
- Extensive data collection, verification, and analysis
- Synthesis of all available data into various sections of a comprehensive profile
- Creation of a cohesive narrative of an individual’s life and career history
- Development of regional approaches and methods to facilitate targeted research according to distinct circumstances
- Identification of risk factors and other related considerations, including PEPs, political activity, and significant litigation
- Production of various reports and company products, including Name Checks, Standard Dossiers, Pilot Dossiers, Enhanced Due Diligence Dossiers, and Corporate Due Diligence Reports
- Company valuations, calculations of net worth estimates, and identification of assets
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Additional languages are an advantage
- Ability to focus and conduct research in a productive, thorough, and efficient manner
- Computer literacy and basic experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- A sense of curiosity, along with a general interest in world affairs and current events
- The ability to work independently and with others as needed
Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Wealth-X is actively committed to promoting, fostering, and nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment, and all applicants will receive equal consideration regardless of race, sex, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We recognize that these types of statements appear often in job descriptions. Wealth-X really and truly means it.
How to Applyhttps://wealthx.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=7dee5b0b-637a-40a2-9b82-d84345ea4bde
236 total views, 7 today