This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-Time Research Associate I – Modelling and Simulation (Health Economics) – Budapest
Our multidisciplinary Modelling and Simulation (HEOR) experts design and implement health economic models that describe complex medical processes to understand and evaluate the implications of clinical trials; demonstrate the value of interventions beyond efficacy, and assess benefits, risks, and the economic consequences associated with healthcare interventions. If you have a passion for health economic modeling to conduct cost-effectiveness analyses of healthcare interventions and have experience conceptualizing and implementing simulation models (e.g., discrete event simulation) and other decision-analytic models (e.g., decision trees, Markov, individual state-transition, survival partition), a position in Modeling and Simulation at Evidera is waiting for you!
We are looking for a Research Associate I (HEOR) for our Modeling and Simulation team in our London or Budapest offices to provide scientific support in the implementation of simulation models (e.g., discrete event simulation) and other decision-analytic models (e.g., Markov, individual state-transition, survival partition) to assess the cost-effectiveness of healthcare interventions. This will involve assisting project managers on multiple projects.
- Perform (under supervision for some tasks)
- Literature searches
- Internet searches
- Data extraction (epidemiological data, clinical data)
- Model programming (larger parts of models)
- Basic statistical or other analyses under supervision
- Draft sections of project deliverables (reports, dossiers, protocols, spreadsheets, etc.) and participate in abstract and manuscript preparation.
- Help monitor timelines and deliverables under supervision.
- Support other “non-billable” activities as needed (e.g. drafting sections of proposals; informal mentoring of research assistants).
What you bring to Evidera:
- Understanding of research methods and practical knowledge of research implementation, particularly within healthcare or life sciences
- Familiarity with mathematical and simulation modeling, e.g. cost effectiveness analysis
- Knowledge of fundamentals of health economics, epidemiology and literature review principles
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong quantitative skills, with solid understanding of basic statistics
- Excellent communication skills (fluent English, both written and oral)
- Energy, a great work attitude and willingness to learn
- Masters or Bachelors in relevant discipline with some relevant experience
Evidera is a global research consulting group that partners with life sciences organisations worldwide to develop, capture, and communicate the clinical and economic evidence required to substantiate the value of their products and optimize their products’ market access and commercial success. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities in health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics, and epidemiology.
Why Choose Evidera?
Evidera offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity to advance for all of our staff.
Our London offices are conveniently located close to transport links, local shops, and restaurants. In addition, our London offices offer complimentary coffee & tea, breakfast on Fridays, frequent social events, and a spacious, quiet work environment.
Our mission is to be the global leader in generating and communicating evidence of product value to inform healthcare decision making.
How to ApplyTo apply, please complete your online profile by attaching your CV and covering letter addressing your suitability for the role. All applications are reviewed, and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Evidera, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender preference, disability, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
1221 total views, 3 today