Full-Time Ryanair Cabin Crew Recruitment Day 20 June
Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our comprehensive Recruitment Schedule for Summer 2019. Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
1. Free Ryanair Training Course
2. Daily Per Diem provided while training.
3. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
4. Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff rosters.
5. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
6. Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe’s favourite airline Ryanair.
7. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network.
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height.
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
8. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
How to ApplyApply now to take part in our Recruitment Day in Budapest on 20 June 2019. Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky! https://www.crewlink.ie/recruitment/jobs/view/360
311 total views, 2 today