Full-Time Sales Manager (m/f) – Hungary
a&o: simple, honest, big, and always with a smile. Even in the 18th year of the company’s history, we are continuing to expand within Europe, thereby living out our ‘everyone can travel’ philosophy. We now have 34 locations in 22 cities, and all of them operate according to a standardised rebranded concept.
In 2019 we will open brand new hostels in Budapest, Warsaw and in 2020 we will open in Barcelona.
Our Berlin headquarters offers support in the areas of IT, bookings, call centre, accounting, human resources, marketing & sales, and management. The International Sales Team is managed from Amsterdam with satellite office in Europe.
Shaped by flat hierarchies, constant growth, innovation, and dynamism, a&o offers a great career platform for lateral entrants, too. We place great value on fair, sociable, and responsible conduct with one another. Because when we work together, it is not only more fun, but also more successful.
In our new to open hostel in Budapest we have an immediate vacancy for a
Sales Manager Hungary (m/f)
- Develop the customer relationship and acquisition of new customers
- You set up meetings with partners, and feel comfortable reaching out to them via phone, email or face-to-face meetings
- Price and contract negotiations
- Competitor and market observation
- Actively increase of the revenue in the Hungary market and rising the awareness of our brand
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Attend fairs and exhibitions
- High willingness to travel (30-40% of your time)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- You have a Bachelor degree or similar
- Experiences in sales preferably in hotel industry (max. 6 years)
- You like to network, have your own extensive network and can easily make new connections.
- You are fluent in ENGLISH and Hungarian; more languages are a plus
- You easily make new relevant contacts or work with your current network to boost revenue
- You like to take the lead and to act independently. So you’re able to create opportunities
- You are not afraid to share your own opinion, take initiative, and get things done.
- You are located near or in Budapest (car not included)
- You are available at least 4 days a week
- An exciting role within our growing International Sales Team
- 40 hours per week with long-term prospects
- A great workplace in a dynamic environment with room for your own ideas
- Training and development opportunities as a basis for your personal development
- An attractive employee programme: free accommodation in all a&o’s – throughout Europe
- Bonus scheme, laptop, phone
- Salary indication: MAX. 400.000 HUF per month based on experience and full time position
How to ApplySounds like an exciting job? It is! We're looking forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date. Please submit your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
140 total views, 7 today