Full-Time SAP HANA Specialist
SAP Hana Specialist@ Budapest, Hungary
Smartedge’s client is looking for SAP Hana Specialist for long term contract based in Budapest, Hungary.
Ideal, candidate should have experience in SAP, HANA, DataHub, ETL, ABAP
SME for SAP Native HANA, DataHub
- Work with business and technical teams on requirements gathering and validation sessions
- Required to participate in blueprint and design sessions, review options and provide recommendations while communicating the benefits, risks, and constraints to both the business and IT stakeholders.
- Support the development of business cases for new SAP HANA Analytics, Master Data Management and Data Hub initiatives.
- Analyze current system and provide architecture details for Native HANA.
- Strong Data Management skills including data integrity, data analysis and data model design and build
- Performance management within a SAP HANA landscape. Monitor, maintain and support the SAP development strategy, standards and guidelines and ensures high quality of development.
- Has an enterprise perspective of data integration, data quality and extraction, transformation and load (ETL)
- Strong understanding of SAP HANA in-Memory Platform core technology, including architecture, performance tuning, load and retrieval of data.
- Strong experience in ETL including data virtualization and replication scenarios on SAP landscape transformation (SLT), BODS, SDA, SDI.
- Strong experience in ABAP CDS Views, Code push-down and S/4 HANA architecture.
- Strong experience in MSSQL or HANA SQL Development including writing highly optimized SQL Table Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Strong experience in SAP HANA XSA Based development, including HDI, Calculation Views, UI5 & nodeJS.
- Strong experience in relational Database Modeling and Star Schema.
- Experience in S/4HANA, Central Finance implementation
- Experience in Front-end tools including Analysis for Office, SAC, Tableau
- Experience in SAP HANA Security (Roles, Privileges)
- Experience SAP BPC version BW/4 HANA is an added advantage
- Experience in SAP BW/4HANA modeling and optimization scenarios including Hybrid scenarios is an added advantage.
- Experience and understanding of SAP ABAP routines in Transformations, start routine, end routine from InfoProviders.
- Provides guidance and Knowledge transfer to technical team members.
- Hands-on experience in designing solutions using SAP Native HANA (At least 2+ years).
Soft Skills • Safety Oriented Mindset
- Proficient in English (written & verbal)
- Works well with others in a complex, intense development environment.
- Team Oriented Personality & Positive Attitude in a dynamic, global team environment.
- Effective End User Communication (written & verbal),
- Analytical skills,
- Customer Oriented,
- Problem Solver, Time Management, Goal Oriented,
- Efficient, Responsible, Creative
- Interface at Executive level,
- Interface with the business/client
Start Date: ASAP (notice period accepted for right candidate)
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV and call for confidential chat.
177 total views, 2 today