Full-Time Screening Analyst – Budapest or London
Wealth-X is a wealth information and insight business with unique data assets and specialised skills, offering the world’s largest collection of hand curated dossiers on the ultra wealthy and the world’s leading high net worth market research. Founded in 2010, with more than 200 staff across North America, Europe and Asia, Wealth-X works with over 500 clients across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and higher education industries sectors to fuel strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance.
We’re looking for an engaging and inquisitive analyst to join the growing Screening team. You’ll be an integral member of the team, supporting senior members of staff on bespoke research projects.
Due to the rapid growth of the Wealth-X Screening service a need has arisen for a screening analyst to support the increasing project workload. Depending on ability and experience it is envisaged that this role will involve all aspects of the screening product delivery including project scoping, feasibility analysis, data preparation, data matching, and report writing. The analyst will also be required to run database queries, extract data and carry out statistical analysis.
Key responsibilities are
• Managing individual screening projects and keeping stakeholders up-to-date with progress
• Cleaning and structuring raw data in preparation for the matching process
• Conducting analysis of data & and helping prepare client presentations
• Drafting/amending analysis reports, detailing the qualitative and quantitative results of the screening project
• Familiarisation and then mastery of the database structure in order to perform complex queries through a MySQL client
• Assessing feasibility of potential screening projects and collaborating with the commercial team in project scoping
• Applying OSINT research techniques in order to deductively resolve potential matched records in a methodical approach to deliver consistency
Minimum requirements include
- Degree qualified
- 6-12 months’ work experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience with Microsoft Office; in particular, strong Excel proficiency
- Attention to detail, motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent analytical skills
The ideal candidate will
- Have prior experience working with relational databases, data manipulation and data matching algorithms
- Have basic statistical knowledge and quantitative analytical experience
- Be conversant in Asian, Arabic, and/ or European languages
- Be well well-presented, ambitious and a confident self-starter
- Be flexible – with a positive attitude
- Have some experience of research in financial services, B2B, and/or luxury goods sectors
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work as part of an intelligent, collaborative, and professional solutions agency that provides prestige brands with insight into the wealthy; and are motivated by a working environment where people feel challenged and supported, please do apply.
We will notify short listed candidates within 3 working days.
Wealth-X is an equal opportunity employer and provides training and benefits to all its employees.
How to Applyhttp://wealthx.com/about-us/careers/jobs/
1477 total views, 3 today