Full-Time Senior Application Engineer
The team of Application Engineers and Program Managers is looking for a new team member. This is the team dedicated to supporting internal teams, who are facing customers (Field Applications Engineers, Sales Specialists).
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Work on technical requests to help support customer design requirements. Interface with field engineering teams, field sales organization and customers to ensure proper collaboration and the follow-up to field inquiries
- Research technology solutions and work as a sub-team to support technical deliverables generated for the Arrow Field Teams
- Research new technologies and create technical whitepapers and selector guides
- Assist the Arrow Engineering team in system-level positioning of parts, services, and solutions resources, training and developing technical escalation paths
What Are We Looking For?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 8+ years’ experience with a technical background within the electronics industry, preferably components
- Broad semiconductor component knowledge across sensors, analogue, MPU/MCU, power and wireless IC’s and Modules
- Solid understanding of product cycle and manufacturing procedures in the electronics industry.
- Fluency in English (oral & written)
- Ability to build internal relationships with key stakeholders in other parts of the Arrow business and communicate effectively at all levels
- Action-oriented, problem-solving, customer focussed and results-driven
- Proactive approach: able to work independently, and as part of a team
What is in it For You?
- Permament contract with 3 months probation period
- Cafeteria allowance
- International work environment
- Work from home (1 day per week)
- Remote interview process
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons.
Location: HU-Budapest, Hungary (Váci út)
How to Apply
236 total views, 2 today