Full-Time SENIOR AUDITOR
Senior auditor job is open at our international client excelling in accounting outsourcing, audit and advisory fields. . The role of the senior auditor is to be responsible for the management and supervision of audit assistants, client management and participate in audit fieldwork.
Our client provides an outstanding learning environment including highly prestigious cliental, promotion opportunities and friendly working environment.
The main responsibilities of the senior auditor:
– Active participation in audit reports
– Supporting audit with the supervision of audit manager, including own responsibilities
– Creation of financial statements, consolidation packages and reports
– Coordination, controlling and leading of audit team
– Account management of clients
We are searching for candidates with a college/university degree in the field of Finance/Accounting/Economics, at least 2 years of experience in external audit and a confident,advanced level of English language skills. In addition that ideal candidate has an up-to-date knowledge about taxation and accounting rules, client-oriented attitude and excellent analysing, furthermore problem-solving skills.
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please upload your CV via our website, or contact us to refer someone else.
1999 total views, 5 today