Freelance Senior Marketing and Partnerships Manager
Senior Marketing and Partnerships Manager
Crowd Mobile is the world’s leading mobile entertainment group, specialising in mobile application development, premium SMS, international micro jobbers and mobile innovation. Our mission is to build the largest and most profitable micro-job platform that satisfies our international customers by answering 10 million questions annually by 2016.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Contact Key Companies to build strong and productive partnership;
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Detail-oriented. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of current online/digital/mobile technology plus a good feeling of marketing trends for a young target group
- Proficiency in using social media software(e.g. HubSpot’s Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- A tenacious work ethic and professional attitude
- 0-3 years in a similar or equivalent role
- Proficiency in English
- Collaboration with international & highly innovative team
- Accessibility to a young, proactive, entrepreneurial minded company
- Frequent travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth in higher positions within the company
- Opportunity to expand personal network in mobile/web space
- Other employee benefits/perks
How to ApplyPlease send your CV to email@example.com with the header indicating ‘Marketing-CB"
8510 total views, 8 today