Full-Time SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER – DIGITAL GROWTH MARKETER (Full Stack)
Angloville is one of the largest providers of language immersion programmes in Europe. We change the way the world learns languages. Present on 8 European markets, our language training solutions are regularly used by 8.000+ participants every year, from Fortune 500 companies through small and medium businesses to individuals.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager – Digital Growth Marketer. The ideal candidate will be a “full stack” growth marketer with technical expertise in digital marketing, optimizing customer lifecycle, marketing strategy and execution (covering PPC, content, social, e-mail, affiliate and other channels). Expertise in and passion for growth & experimentation and hands-on approach are required.
You will be helping us build brand awareness and obtain leads for our cultural exchange programs from prospects in the US, UK, Ireland and other English-speaking countries, as well as intensive language camps and trainings for children, teens and adults in Central Eastern Europe (e.g. Poland, Hungary).
You will lead, manage and mentor junior marketing specialists (contractors and part-time) from the start, but hands-on involvement in most initiatives will be required. Success in this role will prepare you to lead and grow a dedicated marketing team at a later stage.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, launch, measure, and optimize campaigns (paid and organic) to grow awareness and conversions
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media and applications
- Develop and maintain both e-mail content and automation for e-mail marketing campaigns including updates, affiliate newsletters, blog newsletter, event and webinar invites, trial & demo emails, lead nurturing, new customer onboarding, and more
- Bring traditional and creative ideas and solutions on how to grow defined KPIs (traffic + conversions)
- Work in a lean start-up process
- Build B2B marketing relationships, referral and affiliate programs, partnerships with institutions and sources
- Constantly looking for creative ways to reach new audiences within a specified target group
We are looking for a creative, driven, self-starter, an individual with a mix of technical, creative and analytical skills, lead generation, conversion rate optimization. You must be able to organize your work and deliver results. You will work with English-speaking markets (UK, US, Ireland) and local markets in CEE (e.g. Poland. Hungary, Czech Republic) so previous knowledge of these markets is a huge advantage.
You need to meet these requirements:
- Proven track record in growth marketing (3-5 years minimum)
- Be data-driven and have clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and tools
- Have a start-up mindset
- Experience with inbound and outbound marketing
- Be- performance and results-orientated
- Up to date with the newest developments in digital marketing (tools, techniques, strategies)
- Excellent communicator in English (native-like)
- Self-starter and hands-on attitude
Even better if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing
- You have good editing and copywriting skills
- You have experience with tools such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Pipedrive, Zapier, WordPress, Photoshop, Canva
- You have experience in B2B marketing
What we offer:
- Fast learning curve, responsibility from day one
- Possibility of international development and working on multiple markets
- Regular contact with our international team with colleagues from 5+ countries
- Work in one of the fastest growing education companies in Europe
- Work in an innovative organization focused on development and business partnership
How to ApplyThis is full-time position based in Budapest. To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter, explaining why you would like to join us and what experience you could bring to our team via our website: https://www.angloville.hu/senior-marketing-manager/
609 total views, 1 today