This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Temporary Senior Recruiter
Candidates can be based anywhere remotely but will be supporting our hiring in our Budapest office (as well as across EMEA)
This is a 6 month contractor with opportunity to go permanent or to have the contract extended.
As a member of our Talent Team, you will join a team of bright, fast-paced professionals. You’ll work in a cutting-edge cloud environment that will power our company’s impressive growth. We are smart, innovative, ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer formulation, negotiation and closing of top talent
- Operate with a sense of urgency to manage high volume recruiting activities with a strong attention to detail to ensure both a consistent and timely candidate experience
- Assess candidate fit to Everbridge profile through resume screening, conducting initial phone and in-person interviews
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview documentation and data in applicant tracking system
- Establish strong working relationships with hiring managers across the organization with constant collaboration to meet their current and future staffing needs
- Build relationships and maintain a network of qualified candidates to support future hiring needs
- Spearhead recruiting based projects on an as-needed basis
- Adhere to all compliance and regulatory requirements
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in a dynamic recruiting environment
- Experience recruiting for SWE, Devops, IT, Security and Product highly preferred.
- Experience recruiting across various geos is ideal
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Past experience working in the software/tech space is preferred
- Past experience working with Lever or similar ATS is ideal
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to ApplyYou can submit an application here: https://jobs.lever.co/everbridge/3c39d114-7467-406b-bb5c-46f4d6817184
355 total views, 1 today