Full-Time Senior Test Engineer
Propell Minds is a young fast-growing company with global ambitions. We belong to Propell ecosystem – group of Scandinavian companies and its global well-recognized partners – dedicated to building a better world by empowering businesses and global growth through data-driven innovation and AI based solutions.
We work with a wide range of companies from start-ups to enterprise, belonging to different domains such as fintech, maritime, green energy, etc. And what inspires us most – working with modern technologies and creating new products from scratch.
So, you can become a part of growing company, work with mature colleagues, forget about legacy and maintenance, enjoy modern technologies and creating AI based solutions. You will participate in corporate culture and business shaping, enjoy start-ups’ agility and flexibility supported by mature outsourcing and development practices, human-oriented management team, entrepreneurial spirit and Scandinavia (as soon as travelling will become possible again😊)
We are currently searching for a Senior Test Engineer to join the development team for our customer located in Iceland. The customer is a leading Icelandic company in the field of collection and claims management for companies, municipalities, pension funds and public entities. You will become part of the distributed team working on local payment app.
Business trips to Iceland will take place.
Tech Stack: QA
We provide you with the following exciting challenges:
• Be the main responsible for testing on the project and product quality
• Estimate and plan test activities in the project
• Define test approach/test strategy (from scratch) and choose tools
• Perform ongoing manual functional testing of the payment solution (backend part, mobile app, administrative part)
• Perform bug tracking and reporting
• Prepare documentation and present progress reports to stakeholders when required
• Cooperate with Product Owner and remote/distributed dev team
We expect from you:
• At least 4+ year experience within software testing
• Experience of doing overall QA & Testing on project
• Experience in mobile applications testing (both backend and front-end)
• Deep understanding of core testing processes
• Familiarity with API testing tools
• Knowledge of SQL
• Experience in test planning and estimation
• Knowledge of bug tracking tool(s) and process
• Experience in creating test cases, test design
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with stakeholders on multiple levels
• Action and quality-oriented
• Responsible and loyal, team player
• English: upper-intermediate / advanced
Would be a plus:
• Experience within fintech domain, payment solutions
• Experience of work the distributed, cross-culture Scrum/Agile environment
We offer you:
• Modern technologies, new products development, different business domains.
• Start-up agility combined with mature delivery practices and management team.
• Strong focus on your technical and personal growth.
• Transparent career development and individual development plan.
• Full remote mode
• Competitive compensation and social package
• B2B contract
• Focus on the well-being and human touch.
• Flat organization where everyone is heard and is invited to contribute.
• Scandinavian approach to work.
• Passion and Fun in everything we do.
How to ApplyPlease, contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
272 total views, 3 today