Full-Time Service Desk Analyst
Name of the position: L1 Service Desk Analyst
Team structure: Team Member – Project Leader Manager:
Project Leader and Service Delivery Manager
Working place: Budapest (Science Park B, Irinyi Jozsef Utca 4-20, Budapest-1117)
Tasks / Performance targets Field/Tasks KPI – Optional Call and Incident Handling
• Assist users over the telephone with their reported tickets
• Handle and document all incoming requests or incidents within the contractually agreed timeframes (Response SLA) in ticketing tool
• Own the ticket throughout its life cycle and ensure that all relevant information is captured (as per Quality guidelines), follow up the cases to ensure timely resolution
• Analyze issues/requests and assigns to relevant functional teams
• Effectively communicate with other team members , 2nd and 3rd Level technical teams, end-users to reach SLAs
• Effectively communicate with customers to provide and process information in response to Incidents, Service requests, Queries, escalations. Ad hoc and general tasks • Perform daily ticket checks/backlog activities
• Active participation on team meetings
• Perform special projects as per agreement with Project Leader / Project Manager
• Work according to Consulting Company and Customer policies, processes and procedures
• Identify and escalate priority issues as per specifications.
• Knowledge management
• Learn and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies
• Document new technical solutions in knowledge base, suggest improvements to the existing ones
• Document and share best practices with other colleagues
• Attend all training sessions as per the Training Plan
• Actively participate and share ideas in team meetings, individual feedback sessions
Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
Interacts and supports users, resolvers, third party in personal professionalization. Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work.
Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions.
Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
• Objective requirements (degree, technical skills, technical knowledge, experience, language skills) related to the job (do not list here Consulting Company behavioural competencies or soft skills) Required:
• Languages: Danish/Dutch/English/Finnish/French/German/Italian/Polish/Russian
• Good documentation and presentation skills
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to deal with users at all levels in an organization.
• Strong sense of customer service.
• Knowledge of basic computer applications and ticketing tools
• Knowledge of Windows operating systeam, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other standard softwares Advantages: Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Knowledge of computer hardware/peripherals and printers
• Knowledge on configuration of mobile devices
• Knowledge on iPad and iPhone configuration.
Please share your MS Word format resume at email@example.com.
How to ApplyPlease share your MS Word format resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, all resume and references are welcome.
294 total views, 1 today