Full-Time Software Developer (C++)
Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Software Developer (C++) to work on a large-scale project for a British customer.
The task is to develop an application for London traffic management. The project touches many aspects of everyday mobility, including the future of Autonomous Connected Vehicles, Clean Air Zones, Speed and Bus Lane Enforcement, Congestion Charging, and Electric Vehicle Charging. This helps to reduce pollution and lowers the chances of road accidents, which results in a cleaner and safer environment for millions of people across the world.
The customer is a large European concern with a presence in more than 190 countries and a financial turnover of €75.978 billion. For more than 170 years, the company has been successfully creating innovative solutions in electronics, energy equipment, transportation, medical equipment, manufacturing, and communications.
– Commercial development experience in C++ for 3+ years;
– Experience with microservice architecture;
– Experience with AWS Cloud;
– Experience with SQLite;
– Experience with Docker;
– Experience with GitLab, Jira, and Confluence;
– Experience with Agile methodologies;
– Knowledge of OOP;
– Level of English – Intermediate and above.
– AWS certification and analogs.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60%-100%, and we constantly involve top-notch specialists in our team;
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world. If you are interested in relocation, the company will advise and help you;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
How to Applymy.email@example.com
3366 total views, 6 today