Full-Time Sourcing Recruiter (European Markets)
WHO WE ARE?
At the very beginning of 2013 Randstad Sourceright unveiled a new Shared Recruitment Center, located in Budapest, Hungary, to address the growing demand for its industry-leading recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, as well as enrich services to existing clients across the region.
The Center today employs multi-lingual Sourcing Recruiters that are striving to the best identify and engage with usually hard-to-find top-quality candidates. With in-depth industry expertise across a wide range of industries including IT/Telecommunications, Financial Services, and Manufacturing/Engineering, our specialist teams have the local, national and international industry knowledge to transform our clients recruitment and HR strategies – giving them the competitive edge they need to keep them at the forefront of their industries.
WHAT WE DO?
We search for, connect and engage with highly qualified candidates that are usually not actively seeking new job opportunities, however, may appreciate our efforts and a proactive introduction with regards to an outstanding offer from our clients. This is a challenging and sometimes hard game to brainstorm and leverage various human capital data retrieval and recruiting marketing methodologies and techniques. It is, however, also a great fun and a continuous learning!
WHO YOU ARE?
You are a perfect combination of a ‘secret intelligence agent’ and a ‘retail marketer’ that can both mine and exhaust the available resourcing channels to find every potential candidate and/but is also keen to talk to them and build a long-lasting relationship. Sourcing is not only searching but searching, finding and engaging with human individuals! You type and talk and are driven by the recruiting excellence.
- You have interest in doing multiple and rather different tasks and being responsible for your client, position and candidates
- You want to use and improve your skills in a 360° way
- You enjoy getting challenged and are hungry to solve complex recruiting solutions and yes, you are mature enough to say: there will have ever been a way to succeed
- You want to learn and by learning become one of the best recruiters in the region
- You are either a newbie in recruitment or have already spent some years there but you are aware this industry is changing and evolving almost every day and you have to quickly adapt to these changes to be one of the best
- You have already had some good and/or bad candidate experience and you can tell us why it was going on that way
- You have a minimum of 1-1,5 years of working experience and you know perfectly what reporting, deadline, administration and OOO mean
- Ideally, you have already spent some long months or years living, learning or working abroad.
- You enjoy diversity
- You speak English + 1 another European languages almost on a native level (preferably Dutch/French/German/Swedish) and are keen to practice them on a daily basis
- You are social, responsive, and happy to spend your time in candidate conversations. You enjoy talking to people but are also a good listener and questioner and can quickly learn how to become a trusted career consultant
- You are social which does not only mean for you having a LinkedIn/Facebook profile… You know well that being social means relationship management and responsibility towards to your relationships. You seek a team environment where we together can succeed and achieve our goals
- You read it all through and are going to straightly apply now
WHAT WE OFFER?
- We have developed a robust training curriculum where you can learn and get equipped to the most advanced sourcing and recruiting tactics and strategies from the best industrial Thought Leaders on the globe
- We have an amazing team with passionate and enthusiastic professionals that are open to support you in case of any challenges
- We are innovative and we do celebrate if you are thinking out of the box
- We love success and are not scared to learn from our mistakes. Trial-and-error and striving for perfection describe the world we like to live in
- We also provide you with nice career growth opportunities and you can try yourself in various recruiting positions
Randstad Sourceright, part of Randstad Holding nv, is an industry leading global provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Services (MSP) programmes. Part of one of the largest HR services providers in the world and a Fortune 500 company, Randstad Sourceright is proven to bring a wealth of financial, performance and strategic benefits to our SME and global clients.
How to Apply
Apply NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
1686 total views, 1 today