Full-Time Spanish Speaking Service Desk Agent
Spanish Speaking 1st level IT Helpdesk Agent position is open at our multinational client who is a worldwide known prestigious company in Budapest. This is an exciting opportunity for talents who are not afraid of communicating.
The responsibilities of the Helpdesk Agent are the following:
• Provide centralised first level IT advice and support to customers
• Be a single point of contact for end users (via e-mail and phone)
• Completion of administrative tasks
• Take ownership of and progress incidents/requests to resolution/completion
• Be able to work under pressure, to work in a team and to support team members
• Work: Monday to Friday – there are no night shifts!
To be considered as an ideal candidate you are required to have good communication skills, positive, enthusiastic and supportive attitude, and also interest in the IT field. You also have to speak English and Spanish language fluently.
The company offers you great opportunity for professional development, competitive compensation package and a motivating modern environment!
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this job opportunity then do not hesitate to apply with your English CV! Forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
319 total views, 1 today