Full-Time Statutory and Tax Accountant (Budapest)
A Statutory and Tax Accountant position is available at a multinational company who expands a Shared Service Centre in Budapest. Our partner seeks enthusiastic people, who are familiar with working in a multicultural environment and opened for new challenges.
As a Statutory and Tax Accountant you would be responsible for preparing the corporate income tax and any other taxes returns to be monitored by the company’s local corporate tax team. In this position you should prepare of the Stat Filing Planning, collect the documents which are used to account for local gap adjustment. You also have to be involved in tax audit processes.
• Fluent English plus at least intermediate German /Spanish / Swedish / Norwegian knowledge
• University or college degree
• 2-4 years accounting or controlling experience in multinational environment
• Proficient IT skills including, SAP or Oracle is desired
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Flexible approach with a strong team spirit
• Experience in financial reporting
• Experience in Statutory Accounting
• At least 2 years experience in multi-GAAP environment is an advantage
• Native speakers with local accounting educational backgrounds also preferred
If you would like to join a youthful, energetic team at a fast expanding multinational company, don’t hesitate and apply with your English CV.
Job reference: 1165665
9028 total views, 2 today