Full-Time Support Desk Analyst
A fantastic job opportunity in Technology has arisen for German Speaking candidates with no experience to join a leading global IT Solutions company organisation, 100% full training will be given in a beautiful region of Hungary.
This job will provide successful candidates is an exciting future career in IT. Initial duration would be a 12 month contract, the project is expected to last 4 years. Successful candidates will be responsible for providing comprehensive Voice and Email support to its Customers.
This will range from offering end user support to co-ordination with vendor, client problem management team & other teams whilst delivering a high level of customer service and quality of service
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Voice Support & Email technical Support to ensure closure as per ITIL Incident Management process.
- Follow-up/ update ticket for every call to ensure timely closure.
- Call ownership, drive to resolution and communication with customer.
- Telephonic support to End Users and co-ordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management team and other Towers.
- Proactive monitoring & Perform documented Escalation process.
- Troubleshooting on Application Support (Off Shelf or Customized)
- Troubleshooting on Printers & MFD’s
- Troubleshooting on VPN software and Collaboration tools
- Troubleshooting of MS Windows & Office, Desktops, Laptops, iPAD Peripherals and Networking
- Troubleshooting Application and Workplace IT & Communications & Collaboration Support (including IP Telephony)
Job interviews are taking this week.
How to ApplyJuliane Wilhelm call me via +44 203 597 4475 send an e-mail with your CV to: email@example.com or send a message via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliane-wilhelm-4373a5129/
461 total views, 1 today