Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence – who we are looking for
|Software Test Specialists drive our testing right across the development cycle and are responsible for test planning, test design, test execution, meeting planned scope, delivery schedule and maintain the engagement and relationship with the client /internal customer; they provide recommendations for issue resolution, system optimization and test efficiency.
What will your job look like?
- You will be working with design experts to understand business requirements and translate these into concrete test designs and test cases.
- You will participate in all aspects of the Agile methodology used by our teams, including planning, scope definition, estimation, delivery and retrospective activities.
- You will design test solutions to be implemented and executed in alignment with the planned scope, design coverage and customer needs/use.
- You will oversee and perform test executions activities, including implementation of test automation procedures and scripts.
- You will determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities, define the test scope to ensure integrative work and full coverage of test scenarios based on the test plan and observations from concurrent testing activities.
- You will plan testing activities milestones; identify and analyze the risks and their potential business impact. You will be responsible to maintain and enhance the professional and business relationship with the customer and internal stakeholders.
- You will act as a technical interface for team members and with the customers to resolve issues and communicate conclusions and recommendations.
- You will actively contribute to on-going improvement to internal test processes, automation frameworks and promote test efficiency.
- You will ensure that documentation, test ware and work products used in the testing activities are of the highest quality to ensure traceability, correctness and compliance to both internal standards and client needs. You will be automating test cases using our internal testing frameworks.
- You will compare and analyze the system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements, identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will evaluate test exit criteria to access if additional tests are required or if test scenarios needs to be adjusted.
- You will effectively lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying experience and knowledge providing technical perspective.
- You will act as a trusted advisor. Enhance customer satisfaction by initiating value addition activities and build business cases for test activities
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of relevant experience in software testing, testing tools and methodologies, software development life cycle. Proven history of taking ownership across test design, scripting, execution activities to deliver successful testing on projects and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to contribute to in-depth discussion on test processes, complex technical subjects and across business areas.
- Significant exposure to functional testing of Java / JEE products, with knowledge of application server, database and associated tools (e.g.: SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, Oracle)
- Strong knowledge of agile development practices and test approaches in an agile environment, ideally also BDD.
- Strong Telekom BSS knowledge is must
- Experience of bug tracking and test case management tools
- Experience working with test automation tools (e.g. JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber), and test automation frameworks
- Familiarity with continuous integration processes, scripting (e.g. bash) and Maven would also be beneficial
Why you will love this job?
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have overall responsibility and authority for Amdocs testing engagement with the customer. Identifying opportunities of growth and driving them to completion.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.
How to Apply
You can apply here: https://jobs.amdocs.com/job/Budapest-SW-Test-Specialist-BU/410494500/
1521 total views, 1 today