Full-Time Swedish HR support representative (Budapest)
A Swedish speaker HR support representative position is open at our multinational client, who operates one of the biggest Shared Service Centres in Hungary. To their future colleague our partner offers a competitive salary package and a cutting edge working environment. Furthermore you will have the chance to work in a dynamic international team. Thanks to the company’s massive growth strategy they provide a long-term, stable career opportunity for their employees.
The HR support representative is the interface between the customer contacting and the customer’s HR Department with any HR or Expense related queries.
Scope of Activities:
• Take ownership of the resolution of callers’ issues, giving guidance and solving problems at the first point of contact whenever possible within the target response time.
• Communicate effectively to our customers on HR policy and processes, providing education where necessary
• Support other HR Departments with Compliance Test or any other activities upon management request
• Work as a member of a team to minimise customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy
• Bachelor degree
• Fluency in English (both verbally and in written form)
• Fluency in Swedish (both verbally and in written form)
If you are up for a professional challenge and think you can picture yourself in the above position, do not hesitate to apply by uploading your English CV via our portal.
Job reference: 1212151
9278 total views, 7 today