Full-Time System/Business Analyst
Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a System/Business Analyst to work on a French project.
The project is the digital transformation of the company’s API landscape by outlining its API architecture, designing and developing external APIs, and establishing the relevant management processes.
The customer is a world leader in insurance and B2B2C support, which offers global solutions that span international health and life insurance, travel insurance, cars, and their service.
– Identifying and analyzing user requirements for APIs;
– Analyzing the functionality of existing APIs (Postman);
– Designing REST APIs in the OpenAPI Specification format (JSON/YAML);
– Drawing up a backlog for REST API development;
– Documenting user and functional requirements for REST APIs in the User Story format, with identified and described in detail acceptance criteria;
– Modeling the domain area (entity relationship diagrams), business processes and algorithms (UML activity diagrams), functional capabilities (UML use case diagrams), and service interactions (UML sequence diagrams);
– Preparing user documentation for API consumers and publishing it on a developer portal;
– Conducting acceptance testing of REST APIs and maintaining collections of API queries;
– Demonstrating the operation of REST APIs;
– Managing API access using Apigee Edge and onboarding new API consumers;
– Identifying gaps in the developer portal functionality, generating a backlog for portal enhancement, describing the backlog tasks, and conducting acceptance testing.
– Commercial experience as a System/Business Analyst for 3+ years;
– Experience in documenting requirements in the User Story format;
– Experience in designing and developing software documentation;
– Experience with Postman;
– Experience in designing REST APIs;
– Experience in modeling business processes (UML, ERD);
– Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum);
– Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira and Confluence);
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Reuter Gruppe, Cubyn, T-Systems, TUI, Ryanair, Johnson & Johnson, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed an excellent BA & SA team with streamlined processes, which now consists of more than 200 qualified analysts;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– We give our employees an opportunity to attend and participate in the company’s BA meetups, as well as offer a compensation program for international professional certificates;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a tech specialist or a resource manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– You will have an opportunity to take on the role of a mentor and help a group of BA/SA beginners grow;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses in a variety of areas: the art of negotiation, PreSale & Discovery, Agile essentials, product ownership, microservice architecture, API design, SQL, AWS, GDPR, UX/UI, people management, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applycv.email@example.com
2544 total views, 3 today
Leave a Reply