Full-Time Tax Analyst (Budapest)
A Junior Tax Analyst vacancy is now open at our international client who operates its European shared service centre in Budapest, which is responsible for supporting the company’s European business activities. Our multinational partner offers a competitive salary and an attractive compensation package, language courses and opportunities for professional development.
Responsibilities of the Junior Tax Analyst:
– Preparation and submission of European VAT returns and payments
– Preparation and submission of European Statistical Declarations
– Reconciliation of VAT accounts
– Investigation and follow-up of reconciliation items with various departments and affiliates to ensure prompt clearance of outstanding items
– Support Tax Audits including investigation, analysis and providing responses to questions from European affiliates and local Tax Authorities
– Identify and implement process standardisation and improvement opportunities
– Building good relationships with affiliate Tax Departments
To be considered as an ideal candidate for this role you will need to have a BSc/MSc degree in Business Economics, Accounting/Finance or equivalent, as well as at least 2 semesters of Accounting studies. You are required to have 0,5-1,5 years of experience in the field of taxation. Fresh graduates are welcome. It is important that you have a team player attitude, and the ability to solve analytical problems and to keep the deadlines. Fluency in both written and oral English is crucial, the knowledge of any other European second language is an advantage.
Job reference: 1185198
13548 total views, 3 today