Full-Time Team Lead Java Developer
Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a Team Lead Java Developer to work on a large-scale project for a German customer.
The project is an application that collects data from various logistics systems and provides users with an interface for generating comprehensive reports.
The customer is a German company founded in 2000. It has developed a logistics platform that ensures the efficient movement of goods around the world.
The company creates and offers its clients solutions in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) format.
Tech stack on the project: Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Apache Maven, GWT/GXT, Angular, Jenkins, ActiveMQ, PostgreSQL.
– Experience as a Team/Tech Lead for 2+ years;
– Commercial development experience in Java for 5+ years;
– Knowledge of and experience with Java (ver.8-11), Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and Hibernate;
– Experience with GWT/GXT;
– Experience with TypeScript;
– Experience with SQL/PostgreSQL;
– Experience with Jenkins;
– Knowledge of the object-oriented programming principles, development methodologies, and design patterns;
– Familiarity with Angular;
– Experience with Atlassian Jira;
– Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
– Knowledge of and experience with Docker;
– Experience with REST APIs;
– Knowledge of Apache Maven.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. This project is just your beginning here – working with us means reliability and prospects;
– We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
– Our employees have access to Andersen Knowledge Base, where they can take courses on the art of negotiation, project management, Machine Learning and Data Analysis, DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, and more.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applycv.email@example.com
299 total views, 1 today