Full-Time Technical Support Specialist with HUNGARIAN for DXC account
Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,600 branches, with 34,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
We believe that a better working environment contributes to a better life. So our expert consultants take time to match your skills and personality to the right company, ensuring the best fit for you.
Are you an excellent communicator? Looking to develop your career within a company offering wide scope for progression? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
Technical Support Specialist with HUNGARIAN for DXC account
• Providing IT support service, using a professional approach
• Troubleshooting software, software-related problems and other computer related peripherals providing resolutions;
• Communicating with customers of all levels up to and including directors and members.
• Fluent oral and written Hungarian language skills;
• Excellent English language skills;
• Hardware, software and network connection troubleshooting experience is an advantage;
• Knowledge of document management systems;
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Work in a multinational corporate environment
• One-month training
• Chance to develop your technical and language skills
• Competitive remuneration package
• Various opportunities for professional growth
If you recognize yourself as the most suitable one, do not hesitate and submit your documents to Adecco.BG.IR@adecco.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment licence from National Agency of Employment N=1814/ 08.12.2014.
How to ApplyIf you wish to apply, please send your most recent CV to Adecco.BG.IR@adecco.com or email@example.com.
6194 total views, 5 today