Full-Time Tour Booking Assistant
Pissup Tours is the world’s best reviewed Stag (Bachelor) Party company and we have been organizing unforgettable party weekends all over Europe since 2001. We believe Adventures forge Awesome Relations and this is how we every day strive to provide value for our more than 30.000 customers. We are a fast- growing company with a start-up culture where we expect everyone in the company to deliver their best every day and have an amazing time doing it. We offer the opportunity to earn well while working professionally with some of the most fun products in the world: organizing incredible party weekends for happy customers looking to throw the stag party their best friend deserves.
Take a look here to see our yearly Pissup Bootcamp meet-up with our coworkers from around the world:
We are seeking a booking assistant to help our 2 German Destination Managers with organizing our groups’ activities and guided tours in the cities of Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Stuttgart and Düsseldorf.
The job is 40 hours per week and you are expected to conduct the majority of the work from our office in Budapest.
The job’s main tasks will be these:
- Make reservations with suppliers via phone and email
- Organize and distribute guides to groups
- Maintain relationship with suppliers
- Communication with group leader during the trip
- Communication with account managers regarding bookings and changes
- Sometimes be on-call for emergency phone during weekends / nights
- Organize payments to suppliers (bank transfers etc.)
- Participate in company bootcamps, meetings, trips etc.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Fluent in German
- Business level English
- Experience within either event planning, travel operations or similar booking position
- Be a great communicator, both with clients and internally
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
We will provide a good salary based on your qualifications and a very exciting job in a fun industry, dealing with happy customers having the weekend of their lives. You will receive proper training in procedures and IT systems, and we would appreciate your input on how we can improve as well.
How to ApplyApplying: All applicants must send a full CV and application letter (detailing why you are applying) to Pernille Nielsen – firstname.lastname@example.org. The best applications will be selected for personal interviews. We look forward to hearing from you.
2285 total views, 1 today