Full-Time Travel and Expenses Accountant (Budapest)
Travel and Expenses Accountant position is open at our client who is a prestigious multinational company who is operating a Shared Service Centre in Budapest. They are looking for a new colleague to their continuously growing team.
Responsibilities of the Travel and Expenses Accountant:
– Processing and booking of incoming invoices in SAP
– Participating in the account reconciliation
– Keeping contact with internal and external partners
– Resolving the occurring issues proactively
– Effecting manual and treasury payments
– Interacting regularly with company credit card holders
– Making Travel and Expense reports
– Taking active part in the monthly and yearly closings
To be considered as an ideal candidate you are required to have University or College degree with 1-3 years of experience in the field of Travel and Expenses Accounting. You are also required to have good analytical, strong problem solving skills along with flexibility. The candidate has to speak English fluently. The knowledge of French or German is an advantage along with previously gathered experience in Concur.
Job reference: 1128251
4796 total views, 2 today