Full-Time Travelling Service Technician
Hoffmann Technics AG is a corporation working in the field of electric drives. The company is a manufacturer of AC and DC drives, producing low and high voltage three phase motors as well as medium voltage, variable frequency drives and soft starters – a Swiss company with a tradition going back to 1958 providing solutions to commercial, industrial and municipal customers. Currently we are looking for a
Travelling Service Technician, experienced in high voltage motors
to perform scheduled maintenance to prevent mechanical malfunction and to be called in to make repairs when equipment fails unexpectedly. This occupation requires extensive travel to headquarters, satellite locations, factories and to the various locations, where the motors are in use. Start August 2020 or negotiable – residence change not required.
- You have well-developed communication skills in order to cooperate with on-site personnel.
- You conduct all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks and provide customer support during field visits.
- You diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions using visual cues, computer software programs and other diagnostic tools.
- You replace or install parts to maintain smooth operation of machinery and equipment.
- Your advanced knowledge of high voltage motors allows you to troubleshoot and solve issues on site – in order to do so, you independently speak to relevant contacts (headquarters, technicians, etc.).
- You produce timely and detailed service reports.
- You regularly report to headquarters, cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization.
- You lead or participate in project meetings and conference calls.
- You will represent the company towards the stakeholders and will develop and maintain positive relationships with the customers.
- You independently perform most assignments with instructions as to the general results expected.
- You are a professional with solid technical background and proven service experience, willing to travel a lot (Middle East, Russia, etc.)
- You can troubleshoot, test, repair and service high voltage motors
- Your knowledge of the English language is very good (spoken and written) and your administrative skills correspond to today’s modern requirements
- You have very good communication skills, openness and joy in working with people of different cultures
- You like to work independently, enjoy being the contact person on site and acting as a turnstile between the relevant parties
- You are a responsible and reliable person with a convincing presence and an open mind
- Loyalty, commitment, engagement and a healthy portion of humor complete your profile
How to ApplyIf you are interested, please send your CV to the following e-mail: email@example.com For further information you may contact Mrs Joy Luterbacher, +41 71 223 27 67.
411 total views, 2 today