Full-Time UX Researcher
Andersen is a European pre-IPO IT company with more than 3,500 high-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen Family.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
We invite a talented and experienced UX Researcher to start their journey at Andersen by working on one of the company’s internal products. There is an opportunity to work completely remotely and then be involved in projects for our customers from North America, Western Europe, Israel, Australia, the UAE, and South Africa.
– Identifying and conducting research based on business needs, project objectives, and the analysis of existing solutions;
– Collecting information about customer needs from various data sources: finding respondents and conducting interviews, conducting stakeholder interviews, performing analytics, including the use of focus tools;
– Proactively tracking key product metrics;
– Forming research plans;
– Generating and testing hypotheses on the website improvement;
– Writing and working with UX documentation: Use Cases, User Stories, and CJM;
– Conducting in-depth interviews and moderated and unmoderated usability studies;
– Working with analytics and user behavior tracking tools;
– Developing competencies with a focus on changes and emerging trends in UX/UI design;
– Working with project teams and interacting with the company’s design community.
– Experience with product design for 3+ years;
– Experience as a UX Researcher for 1+ year;
– Experience in conducting research with users – from recruiting to the presentation of results;
– Confident knowledge of the Figma/Miro/Jira/Confluence collaboration tools;
– Skills with such analytics tools as Google Analytics/Hotjar/Smartlook/Full Story/Tableau;
– Understanding of the User-Centered Design methodology;
– Experience in conducting user testing;
– Excellent communication skills, the ability and willingness to work in a team, the ability to generate ideas and communicate their purpose and meaning to your colleagues;
– Portfolio with descriptions of the cases (UX artifacts) that you had to solve;
– Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
– Andersen’s design team works with customers belonging to various sectors. Our portfolio includes projects for such brands as Siemens, Samsung, Shieldpay, TUI, Ryanair, and others;
– We’ve been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
– Andersen has mentoring and adaptation systems for new employees, and transparent performance review and assessment systems allow you to determine your development path within the company and plan your growth;
– The company provides an opportunity for self-fulfillment – we regularly organize open streams on our YouTube channel, conduct internal courses, run thematic blogs, and give presentations at open venues, as well as compensate the participation in conferences, workshops, and lectures;
– You can work with the full design cycle: from UX research and workshops with customers to user testing and metrics analysis;
– Employees have access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
– We welcome specialists from every part of the world;
– Salaries at Andersen are pegged to the US dollar, and our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
– There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
We invite you to join our team!
How to Applymy.email@example.com
87 total views, 2 today