This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-Time VBA-C# Programmer, Modeling & Simulation – London or Budapest
*We are looking to fill this role in our London, UK or Budapest, Hungary offices; however, we will consider other locations based on the candidates’ experience and qualifications.
We are looking for a talented programmer to create secure and functional code for the EviDICE (Excel/VBA) and ROLL (Excel/Microsoft .NET C#) model building and -execution platforms. You will also be the go-to person for other software and automation requests from the Modelling & Simulation group of Evidera. You will provide quality coding solutions both for simple applications and complex interacting systems.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail, good communication skills, ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision, on tight deadlines and an analytical mind are also required.
- Maintenance development and testing of the EviDICE and ROLL modelling platforms, used for health economic modeling (disease pathways and the effect of interventions/drugs on the patients)
- Collaboration with modelers and developers to produce software specifications and prototypes
- Transform software designs and specifications into highly functioning, robust, transparent and well documented code in VBA and/or C#
- Produce and maintain technical documentation and ensure that knowledge is shared with other members of the Modeling & Simulation team
- MSc or BSc in a relevant field.
- Highly proficient in VBA for MS Office applications with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity with the MS .NET framework and C#
- Experience with creating add-ins in for Microsoft Office Applications
- Reasonable spoken & written English
- Integrating Microsoft Excel with other Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer
- iOS programming experience is a plusWeb User Interface programming
- Report / dashboard development
Evidera is a global research consulting group that partners with life sciences organisations worldwide to develop, capture, and communicate the clinical and economic evidence required to substantiate the value of their products and optimize their products’ market access and commercial success. Our research and consulting services are driven by world-class science and thought leadership and leverage a unique combination of capabilities in health economics, outcomes research, market access, data analytics, and epidemiology.
Why Choose Evidera?
You will be working in an international company, currently about 500 people located mainly in London, Boston, Bethesda, Montreal, San Francisco and Budapest with a number of people in remote locations. You will be travelling to the different offices for meetings, training etc.
Evidera is a leading consultancy in a fast-developing industry, with competitive pay and benefits. Evidera is owned by PPD, a large global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Clients include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete your online profile by attaching your CV and covering letter addressing your suitability for the role. All applications are reviewed, and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Evidera, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, gender preference, disability, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
1196 total views, 3 today