Full-Time WordPress Developer
For our team we are looking for a strong WordPress Developer. You will be working on extending and maintaining backend functionalities for projects of all different sizes and scopes, together with our experienced team of developers.
- Proven knowledge in PHP coding, design, analysis, development and maintenance.
- Proven knowledge of WordPress coding standards.
- Working knowledge of the underscores framework and accompanying tools.
- Contributions to external forums (conferences, publications, blogs, open source) a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 years of (full stack) development experience.
- Ability to implement logical & analytical skills to solve complex issues.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
- The ability to rapidly learn and explain technical concepts.
- Very result oriented, ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to use Git and experience with Jira project management software.
What to expect
You will be working with a team of developers of different disciplines. Together with them you help deliver the best solutions for our clients as well as update existing projects. Ideally you are a full stack developer, and know your way around both the frontend (themes, styling) well as the backend (plugin development, custom PHP integrations) of WordPress.
How to ApplyPlease send an application with salary expectations, availability and (short) motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org . And code samples or projects you can share are highly appreciated. We are open for both freelance and full time applicants.
74 total views, 1 today